Joe Hendren

[ Home ] [ Articles ] [ Blog Home ] [ Travel ] [ Links] [About Me]

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Why Joe hasn't been blogging much

Apologies for the lack of posts of late. For the past three weeks most of the time I usually devote to blogging has been taken up researching and writing the 2005 Roger Report for CAFCA and GATT Watchdog. This accompanies the Roger Award, the dubious honour given to the worst transnational corporation operating in Aotearoa/New Zealand in 2005.

Of course I can't say who won the Roger Award this year - I am sworn to secrecy!

All will be revealed tomorrow when the Roger Award is announced at the Classic Comedy and Bar (321 Queen Street) in Auckland. The event is being hosted by Global Peace and Justice Auckland, with doors opening at 7pm.

I wish I could be there - it will be a fun night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home