Joe Hendren

[ Home ] [ Articles ] [ Blog Home ] [ Travel ] [ Links] [About Me]

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Switch blogger

I was putting off upgrading to the new blogger software in case of problems, but tonight the new blogger claims to be out of Beta and insisted I make the switch. If you spot any obvious issues please leave a comment and tell me.

Apologies for the lack of posting of late. I have been juggling being busy with work and getting myself settled in a new city. A lot of the busy around work is self inflicted, but I am really enjoying my job (well 95% of the time) and feel I am doing stuff that is worthwhile. I hope things settle down when I get myself into my new flat - next step is to find a flatmate who wants to live in Onehunga.

And thanks to all the new blogs that have linked here in the last month or so. Linkage is on its way soon.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:45 am, Blogger Span said...

Glad to hear you have found a flat - can you walk to work? I'd love to be able to walk to work.

 
At 12:02 am, Blogger Joe Hendren said...

Yep, 5 minute walk down the road.

I had to pay a bit more than I expected ($320) but this place has two decent sized bedrooms and plenty of space, which is hard to find when looking at two bedroom flats.

Using a car to get to work is not good on the sustainability front, yet neither is paying highish rents in an overheated property market!

 
At 12:05 am, Blogger Joe Hendren said...

I am definitely going to enjoy walking to work :)

I find its a great way to wake yourself up in the mornings - it also gives you some thinking time to get ready for work - I don't find I can do that the same way in a car.

 
At 9:23 pm, Blogger Rich said...

Onehunga's not cheap eh. I pay 450 for 3 beds and a garden in Kingsland - not much good if you work in Onehunga though.

As soon as the weather cools down I'll start cycling to work. Honest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home