Joe Hendren

[ Home ] [ Articles ] [ Blog Home ] [ Travel ] [ Links] [About Me]

Monday, October 06, 2008

Possible lack of bloggage

Tonight I am getting on a plane to the Philippines. Officially its a work trip, but I have extended my stay in order to meet some more of the locals and see a bit of the country. Looking forward to travelling again. Last night I began to remember all my quirky backpacker travelling tips, learnt while on the road in Europe a few years ago.

I hope to do some travel related writing while I am there, but I do not know how much time I am going to have with access to a net connection. I will let you know when I am back :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your posts!

Simon, Ingrid, Tom and Omar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home